Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Heroes" Admits the Problems With the Finale

So you know my frustration with the “Heroes” finale? Apparently, I’m not alone…

Masi Oka (Hiro) told “USA Today,” “It was sort of a mixed bag. I heard people who absolutely loved it, and some people were mixed about it. From my perspective, we had a lot of stories to tie up. If we had the two hours to tell the story we wanted to tell and finish it off, they would have been blown away.”

So why didn’t they get the two hours?

Tim Kring, the show’s creator, told “USA” that he thinks the finale frustration came because some questions were stretched out for the whole season. “Had we not waited that long, we would not have built up such a percolating, simmering question.” Kring hopes to fix that problem by making shorter story arcs with faster answers.

It’s nice to see that they see the problem and are taking steps to fix it.

And, of course, that probably means I’ll give the show one more shot…