Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sunday Night Viewing

So now that I’ve got my “Desperate Housewives” rant out of the way, here’s a look at what else I saw on Sunday night…

It was nice to see C.J. and Danny finally talk it out on “The West Wing” after eight years of dancing around each other. I’m glad she chose the foundation job instead of working for the President. And didn’t Xander Berkley look so cool with that curly hair? I’m a little miffed, however, at NBC for choosing not to do a retrospective before the finale. “The West Wing” is one of NBC’s most honored shows. Doesn’t it deserve something extra instead of just a re-airing of the pilot? And only a one-hour finale? That’s a total crock. Do we really need two hours of “Law & Order: Criminal Intent”?

Though I only caught the last 10 minutes, I have to say I was impressed with the “Crossing Jordan” cliffhanger. Lilly finally admitted her feelings for Bug (though a kiss would have been a nice touch) and Jordan went on the run after being accused of murder with Woody moving Heaven and Earth to clear her. I don’t know that I’ll watch next season’s premiere since the show is notorious for screwing things up, but it was a good finale for the fans.

So what did you watch Sunday night? Should it be Patrick Dempsey or Chris O’Donnell? For me that’s no contest but let me hear your thoughts…