Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"American Idol": Not Much to Say

I don’t really have much to say about tonight’s “American Idol” because everything played out the way it was supposed to. Paris and Elliott were in the bottom two and Paris went home.

The only real surprise was how stunned Katharine was that she wasn’t going home. Did she honestly think she’d get voted out?

Next week, we get the songs of Elvis as the Idols will be tutored by industry giant Tommy Mottola at Graceland. I knew an Elvis night was coming since the same company that owns Elvis Presley Enterprises also owns “Idol” (CKX).

I’m more excited, though, that Ace did “Father Figure” on the “Idol” compilation CD. And Chris did “Wanted Dead or Alive.” That CD is going to rock! It hits stores May 23rd.

Gotta go. I hear Ace singing “We Will Rock You,” which means my cell phone is ringing…