Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"Lost": HOLY COW!

If I spell some words wrong in this post it's because I'm still shaking from the ending of tonight's "Lost." HOLY COW!! Did not see that one coming!

Warning: Stop reading now if you have not seen the episode!

I'm wondering if the double murder of Ana Lucia and Libby (I presume they're both dead.) is what caused the actresses that play them to get drunk when they were arrested for DUI several weeks back (Being let go from a popular TV show could drive one to drink.). There were questions about the future of both of them since Cynthia Watros (Libby) has signed on to another pilot and Ana Lucia was so hated. Plus, Michelle Rodriguez was able to serve her jail time without any problems for the show.

But did they have to kill Hurley's girlfriend?

I had a feeling that something was up with Michael, but that didn't stop me from gasping so hard I started coughing.

If this show wasn't so creepy, I'd be a huge fan. But even with the creepiness, I'm hooked to the end now.

Stay tuned because the next three weeks are going to be a doozy!