Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, May 05, 2006

"Alias": Are You Kidding Me?

Okay, let me see if I get this straight.

We don’t see Nadia for most of the season because she’s in a coma. Her father, Sloane, sells his soul to Prophet Five to get the cure for her. The cure works and she gets her life back, only to be killed by Sloane.

Are you kidding me?

First of all, the sequence in which Sloane pushed her out of the way of the burning Rambaldi artifact was poorly done (It reminded me of Clark Johnson’s direction of “The Sentinel,” but I digress.). And, he didn’t appear to shove her hard enough that she would crash through a glass table, causing a shard of glass to penetrate her throat.

I understand that this is the last season of “Alias,” so we need a final showdown between Sydney and Sloane and a final resolution of Rambaldi; but come on!