Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Warner Bros. Pulls the Plug On “The Graysons”

I usually don’t report on pilot orders because you never know if they’re going to turn out. But because of my love for all things Batman, I couldn’t help but report the news about the pilot focusing on the early days of Dick Grayson, aka Robin.

But now my original policy has proven a good one. The CW has pulled the plug on “The Graysons.”

Why? According to “The Hollywood Reporter,” the decision came from Warner Bros. Pictures Group President Jeff Robinov, who initially okayed the project but then changed his mind.

Reportedly, the show didn’t fit in with the current Batman franchise strategy. There are also reports that “Batman Begins” and “The Dark Knight” director Christopher Nolan was uncomfortable about the project.

I was a little unsure about the whole thing, but I’m disappointed that we won’t get to see McG’s take on the Boy Wonder…