Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Pick of the Week: A Fabulous Finale

It was my intention to make Tuesday’s election coverage my Pick since it will probably be some of the best drama we’ve seen all season.

But I just can’t do it—not when one of my favorite shows is wrapping up a fantastic season…

My Pick of the Week is the season finale of “Top Design.”

Last week, egomaniac Eddie was sent home, thanks in large part to a wonderfully snarky Jeff Lewis, who not only criticized Eddie’s room, but his wardrobe as well.

That criticism probably saved my pick to win, Nathan, who made the cardinal error of Bravo reality shows. He chose to do something less edgy in the final challenge to prove to the judges that he was capable of doing pretty.

Clearly Nathan’s not a Bravo fan or he would have known that never works…

Now Nathan, Preston and a revitalized Ondine are competing for the title. And based on the promos (which are never to be trusted), I would look out for Ondine…

“Top Design” airs Wednesday, November 5th at 10 p.m. on Bravo…

Photo Credit: Isabella Vosmikova/Bravo