Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thoughts From NBC's New Head Honcho

I really am starting to dig this Bob Greenblatt guy at NBC…

TVLine.com asked him why he didn’t pick up “Wonder Woman” and his answer was a good one:

“I was happy to make the pilot. I don’t know that I’m the best audience for this genre. It was tricky for me to step back and take a look at it and see if this was going to be the right take on this show. With this kind of audience, you have to get these things absolutely right; there’s no room for error. At the end of the day, I didn’t think we had done that.”

I also liked his answer when he was asked why this will be the last season of “Chuck”:

“It seemed to be the way to end it appropriately for the fans who love it, and not get into a situation where it might end or might not end and then it ends and we haven’t concluded the storyline. It gives [producers] a chance to plan for it. I think that’s the best way to do it.”

You have to give props to a guy who considers the fans…

TVLine.com is also reporting that if Donald Trump runs for president, he will be replaced on “Celebrity Apprentice.” I say let’s get Mark Cuban…