Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, May 13, 2011

We're Back In Business

So in case you’re all wondering where I’ve been during one of the busiest times of the TV season, you can blame Blogger…

Blogger was down for maintenance most of Thursday and part of today. But they left it in read-only mode, so you could read my blog but I couldn’t post on it. So, I couldn’t tell you guys why were you weren’t getting updates. It was beyond frustrating.

Especially since SO much has happened in the last 12 hours. So much that I don’t have time to tell you about it right now. But I’ll be back tonight with the latest network scheduling news…

Right now, you can read my thoughts from last night by scrolling down…