Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Report: FOX Cancels "Breaking In" and "Human Target" UPDATED

So just after I say something in my last post…

“Variety” is reporting that FOX has cancelled “Human Target” and “Breaking In.”

That hurts…

The magazine is also reporting FOX has ordered the J.J. Abrams drama, “Alcatraz,” and the “Bones” spinoff, “The Finder.” Pickups for comedies “I Hate My Teenage Daughter” and “Family Album,” as well as dramas, “Exit Strategy” and “Touch” are said to be imminent.

With this many drama pickups, I’m guessing “Lie to Me” and “The Chicago Code” are also history.

Remember that none of this has been confirmed by FOX…

UPDATE: Michael Ausiello is now reporting the same on TVLine.com. I think that makes it official.

"Human Target" I can understand, but I think cancelling "Breaking In" is mistake. Given some more development, I think the show could have been a good one for the network...

UPDATE 2: "The Hollywood Reporter" is reporting the same, however, it is using the phrase "believed to be dead" for "Breaking In." I'm not going to hold my breath though. They're also reporting that "The Chicago Code" is cancelled.