Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Launch of My Campaign for Christian Slater

So now that I'm processing FOX's cancellation of "Breaking In," I've moved on to something else...

My campaign for Christian Slater to replace Charlie Sheen on "Two and a Half Men"--a campaign I launched during my segment on "The Woody Show" on B97.1 FM this morning. I think it would be a great choice, even though Slater is starting to gain a reputation as a showkiller since "Breaking" is his third show in three seasons to not get renewed.

By the way, you can catch the first of the final two episodes of "Breaking In" tonight at 9:30 on FOX...

Photo Credit: David Johnson/FOX