Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ashton on "Men": Charlie Takes the Low Road, While Jon Continues to Rise Above

Charlie Sheen responded to the hiring of Ashton Kutcher as his “Two and a Half Men” replacement today. And no surprise, he wasn’t very complimentary…

Sheen told TMZ: “Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer...Oh wait, so am I!!... Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB… Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there.”

Meanwhile, the picture of professionalism and class, Sheen’s former co-star, Jon Cryer, finally broke his silence by issuing a statement to “People”:

“I want to express my enormous gratitude to Charlie Sheen for eight great seasons. I'm extremely proud of the work we've done together, and I will miss him. But I'm also looking forward to this new beginning.”

See what I mean about classy?

Cryer said about Kutcher: “Ashton is an extraordinarily talented guy, and his presence will be an asset to our show. We are old friends from our male modeling days, and we're both looking forward to being judged for our comedic artistry, as opposed to our exceptional physical beauty.”

And those are the two reasons why I want Kutcher to succeed—for Jon Cryer and to shove Charlie Sheen’s stupidity in his face.

Apparently I could take a lesson from Cryer myself…