Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"American Idol": ?

I don’t even know what to say. I’m so angry right now I can’t even see straight.

And you can tell me it’s just a television show and you’d be right; but that’s not going to make me feel any better. I knew as soon as Ryan said he had actually grouped them into top and bottom two that there was going to be trouble.

Last night I said that I was worried about Chris so I voted five times. Now I wish I had voted twenty-five.

Now, I know that Chris is going to be okay. Tommy Mottola is probably calling him right now, and him not being the “American Idol” frees him up to do his own thing, but that doesn’t help me right now. The look on his face said it all. He’s angry and I can’t blame him. Did his fans let him down? Did Katharine’s fans rally? I’d love to know just how close the votes were. I’ve got to believe it was a razor thin margin.

As I grab my cell phone to download Chris' "Suspicious Minds" ringtone, I leave you with one thought.

Go Taylor go!