Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

"24": Are the wheels coming off?

The first rule of “Fight Club,” is, of course, never talk about “Fight Club.”

Well, the first rule of “24” is Jack’s way is the right way.

Secretary Heller didn’t follow that rule and now his daughter’s spilling blood all over the place…

Don’t worry. He’ll see the light soon enough; but it may be too late for him. In fact, his bleeding daughter is probably much safer.

What isn’t safe is this season’s claim to the title of the best season of “24.” Until two weeks ago, it was a lock for that distinction, but ever since Logan’s complicity was revealed, it feels like the wheels are coming off a little.

And now it appears there may be someone else involved, which reminds me of the conclusion to season two.

Did I mention that I hated the conclusion to season two?

Now, don’t get me wrong. I still love the show and I’m still enjoying the ride, but that ride’s getting a little bumpier (Especially now that they’ve apparently offed Aaron!).

I’ll withhold my final judgment until it all wraps up. But I can’t shake the feeling that I’m not going to like where this is going.

Stay tuned…