Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, May 16, 2010

24 Days of "24": When "24" and NASCAR Came Together

Today is Sunday and in my house, that means race day. So I thought it would be appropriate to go back and remember when NASCAR and “24” came together.

In Season 5, Carl Edwards made a cameo as Jim Hill from Homeland Security. Here is the feature that aired on NASCAR on FOX before that appearance.



If I was in charge of promotions for FOX, I would have sat down with Jeff Gordon and all of his people and sponsors and done a special “24” paint scheme for Gordon’s #24 at some point in the last few weeks. I know Gordon’s a Chevy guy and the show has a deal with Hyundai and Kiefer Sutherland is the voice of Ford in Canada, but it would have been seriously cool…