Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, May 14, 2010

What Happened to "The Rockford Files"?

You’ll notice that in my posts about NBC’s pickups, I have yet to mention the reboot of “The Rockford Files” I mentioned in this week’s “Stay Tuned” column.

That’s because it looks like it’s not going to happen…

When I wrote my column a week ago, it appeared to be a sure thing, but now Deadline.com is reporting the project is dead after the pilot turned out to be a dud.

I like Dermot Mulroney, who was set to star, But I think there are too many reboots on TV already. And the original is just too much of a classic…