Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The "Grey's Anatomy" Cliffhanger: Your Thoughts?

So you guys know I don't watch "Grey's Anatomy," but after that cliffhanger, I figured it would be wrong not to say something...

Warning: Stop reading now if you haven't seen the "Grey's" season finale...

If you missed those last five minutes, you can see them here. And I have to admit, they were pretty good. That John Doe twist was particularly strong...



I heard an interesting theory that said Izzie is alive because she didn't get off the elevator and George is dead because he was already off. Personally, I think now that Katherine Heigl seems to be okay with sticking around that Izzie will survive, but there will be consequences to Alex violating her DNR. I think we've lost George.

Thoughts?