Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pick of the Week: A Funny Finale

There was a lot to choose from this week. And even though I know that the “Lost” season finale will be mind-blowing and “NCIS” has got a doozy of a story planned for Tony and Ziva, and “Prison Break” is saying goodbye this week, I have to go with my heart…

My Pick of the Week is the season finale of “The Big Bang Theory.”
With “24” struggling once again, I would rank “Bang” as the best show on TV right now. It’s certainly the funniest.

So, of course, I’m sad to see it wrap up its season, especially when it’s been such a good one…

In the finale, the guys are preparing to go on a scientific expedition to the North Pole. That makes Leonard and Penny (Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco) re-evaluate their feelings for each other.

Now, normally, I would be opposed to a show answering the will they or won’t they question so early. But in this case, I actually wouldn’t mind if Leonard and Penny got together because I know that their coupling would bring out a whole new load of quirks in Sheldon (Jim Parsons).

And isn’t he why we all watch anyway?

“The Big Bang Theory” airs Monday, May 11th at 8 p.m. on CBS…

Photo Credit: Sonja Flemming/CBS