Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Pick of the Week: Goodbye to An Old Friend?

I had several options I could have gone with for this week’s Pick, but since this could be a final goodbye to the gang at Sacred Heart, I just couldn’t resist…

My Pick of the Week is the finale of “Scrubs.”

In the episode J.D. (Zach Braff) prepares to say goodbye to the gang, but as I write this, there is still a possibility we may not be saying goodbye to the show. ABC is reportedly in talks for a ninth season, but it would have to be without Braff, and probably without Judy Reyes (Carla), Donald Faison (Turk) and The Janitor (Neil Flynn).

So whether it’s a series finale or not, it is definitely the last time we’ll see the whole gang together, which means you won’t want to miss it.

The finale of “Scrubs” airs Wednesday, May 6th at 8 p.m. on ABC…

Photo Credit: Richard Cartwright/ABC