Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, May 15, 2009

My 15 Minutes With Mark-Paul Gosselaar

In case you guys haven’t noticed, I love what I do. But there are some days that I LOVE what I do…

Today was one of those days as I got to talk one-on-one with Mark-Paul Gosselaar.

That’s right. No conference calls with other reporters. Just me and him. And I’m not going to lie. I got tongue-tied.

But fortunately for me, Gosselaar is a true gentleman. And when I was forced to apologize for not being able to talk, he simply said, “It’s okay.”

And then after I hung up the phone, I took a deep breath, and went to my Facebook page to seek comfort from my friends—which I didn’t really get much of by the way…

Fortunately, I was able to talk enough to get some interesting insight into the second season of “Raising the Bar,” as we talked about the show, what Gosselaar has learned about public defenders, and yes, that famous hair.

I’ll be posting the entire interview next week, so Stay Tuned…

Photo Credit: Art Streiber/TNT