Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What is "Dancing" Trying to Do?

So my award for the person I felt sorriest for on last night’s “Dancing With the Stars” would not have gone to Jeffrey Ross, but Mark Ballas for having to watch his dad spank an 82-year-old around the dance floor to a song about “coconuts”…

But then, I caught the last part of Mark’s dance with Kim Kardashian to “Baby Got Back.” Like father, like son, I guess…

Is “Dancing” trying to lose its family show image?

What did you guys think of last night’s performances? And who’s going home tonight?

Remember, the results show airs at 8 p.m. on ABC…