Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Truth About the "Grey's" Promo

I interrupt my thoughts on the Emmys to talk about a commercial…

For those of you who are incensed by the “Grey’s Anatomy” promo that shows Rose telling Derek she’s carrying his child, let me just tell you right now…

It’s a crock.

How do I know that? Because “Grey’s” creator and head writer Shonda Rhimes came out and said so herself.

Why that scene even appears in the show, I have no idea. Maybe it’s Meredith’s nightmare or something. But according to Rhimes it isn’t true. And she would know. This is just a ploy by the promotions department…

And a cheap one at that…

I now return you to our regularly scheduled program…