Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Pick of the Week: A New Episode of an Old Standby

I’ve been a little distracted this week trying to chase down “Top Chef Tour” details and solve VH1 mysteries, so I actually forgot to do a Pick of the Week…

And then I sat down today to make one and pretty much drew a blank…

You’ll have to forgive me that I’m not jumping up and down about “The Baby Borrowers” or “I Survived a Japanese Game Show” or any of the stuff that passes for TV this summer. And I can only go to the Bravo well so many times…

So, I’m going with an old standby with a new episode…

My Pick of the Week is “Hannah Montana.”

In the show’s first new episode in quite a while, Miley and Jackson both forget their dad’s birthday. And no doubt, hijinx ensue that will end up in a disaster and big hugs all around.

And isn’t that why we love this show?

“Hannah Montana” airs Sunday, July 6th at 8 p.m. on Disney Channel…