Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, June 30, 2008

VH1 Shows Tri-State Some “New Millennium” Love

So since it was last week’s Pick of the Week, I know you were all watching it, but in case you missed it, the Tri-State got a little shout-out during VH1’s “I Love the New Millennium”…

One of the discussions during the 2004 episode was the game, “Dance Dance Revolution.” One of the commentators brought up that schools were using it to promote exercise, and lo and behold, there was WSAZ’s Bill Murray sitting on a gym floor with a bunch of kids, asking how many of them played the game. It was obviously a story that Bill had done for a WSAZ newscast, but how did it get in the episode?

I figured I’d go right to the source, so I asked Bill himself. But he has no idea…

But don’t think that will stop me, dear readers. I am working all of my sources to get to the bottom of this one and I’ll pass on the answer as soon as I get it.

In the meantime, you can see the segment for yourself when VH1 encores the 2004 episode this Wednesday (July 2nd) at 5 p.m.

And if your kid was a part of Bill’s original story in 2004, you’ll want to be sure to watch as well because the local kids get a lot of screen time…