Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, November 05, 2007

Don't worry, I'm not on strike...

Don't worry. I haven't gone on strike. There's just so much to tell you about this thing that I don't even know where to start...

But start I will very soon. And I must warn you. The news is not good.

For the next several weeks or maybe even months, this blog will be filled with bad news about our favorite shows as networks are forced to make scheduling decisions.

The first decision has already been made, as all the late night talk shows will be in reruns beginning tonight.

I've got MUCH more coming, so Stay Tuned...