Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, May 22, 2006

T Minus Two Hours and Counting...

So we are now just a little over two hours away from the "24" finale. It's a day I look forward to and dread all at the same time. I want to see how it all ends, but I hate knowing we'll be without the show until January.

Because I so badly want to be surprised by what happens, I have avoided all my usual websites today. I've even avoided some e-mails from friends.

But then, I pulled my "TV Guide" out of the mailbox. I had already promised myself I wouldn't read it until after "24" in case it gave anything away. I didn't even have to open it. Right there on the cover was a piece of scoop from the show. It was something I was happy about, until I started wondering if it hinted at a major plot twist, which made me very unhappy. If "TV Guide" gave away the best plot twist of the year on their cover, I am going to have to go Jack Bauer on "TV Guide."

And that won't be pretty...

Stay tuned...