Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, May 20, 2006

"American Idol": Finale Preview

So here's what I have heard about Tuesday and Wednesday's finale...

I was thinking what a good idea it would be to have Daniel Powter come sing "Bad Day" live on the show. Apparently, FOX heard my thoughts because he will perform on Tuesday's show. Why not during Wednesday's stall fest? I have no idea. Carrie Underwood will perform "Don't Forget to Remember Me" during Wednesday's show. I wish Carrie's people would forget this song, because I think it's one of the weaker tracks on her CD. They should dump it and go with "That's Where It Is."

Katharine promises she will wear a killer dress. In other words, look for some skin...

Katharine and Taylor are sworn to secrecy (so far) about what they'll sing, but Katharine says she's doing two songs that were judges' favorites. This means that they must only be singing one original song a la season two.

Katharine already has a new contingent of people against her--Elliott fans. They are angry because she appeared to celebrate after Elliott was eliminated, while Taylor remained somber. Katharine is not one of my favorite people right now, but I can see how it may have been difficult to contain her excitement.

I'll pass on more information as I get it.