Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, July 11, 2011

Way to Go, Harry!

This is one of those stories that when I read it, I couldn’t help but cheer…

Harry Smith is leaving CBS News for NBC News. Reports are that he will join NBC’s upcoming primetime news show anchored by Brian Williams.

After being made the scapegoat for “The Early Show,” Smith seemed to be next in line for Katie Couric’s anchor position on the evening news. But that didn’t happen. So, I am happy he’s found a new home. And I hope that NBC makes the most of his talents.

Since Brian Williams is involved, I have confidence that they will…

Photo Credit: John P. Filo/CBS