Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Children" and "Life" Live On...

This is a story that should make me happy, but I’m still unsure about what it means…

Thursday, ABC announced that it had licensed “All My Children” and “One Life to Live” to Prospect Park, a media and production company. According to the press release, Prospect Park will “produce and deliver the shows, maintaining their original format and length, through online platforms as well as internet-capable televisions.”

Agnes Nixon, who created both soaps, said in the press release, “I'm just so happy that ABC found a home where the legacies of ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ can continue. I'm excited for their future with Prospect Park.”

What this means for cast, storylines, etc., I have no idea. I’ll sure that will all shake out over the next several months. And then I'll have a better idea of whether I should be happy or not...