Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, July 08, 2011

Is "Platinum Hit" a Miss for Bravo?

Regular readers of this blog know that I love Bravo’s “Platinum Hit,” but I’m starting to wonder if I’m alone…

Tonight the show moves to a new timeslot Fridays at 8 p.m. In Bravo terms, that usually means the kiss of death. Especially since the network didn’t send out any kind of press release to announce the change. I read it on the show’s Facebook page.

A publicist with the show told me this morning that Bravo is using the show to create an additional night of programming, so we’ll see. I just think it’s a shame since it’s a good show that deserves a real chance…

Photo Credit: Williams & Hirakawa/Bravo