Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Emmy Nominations Are Revealed Tomorrow

Tomorrow, I’ll be up and at ‘em early as the Emmy nominations are announced beginning at 8:35 a.m. ET.

Melissa McCarthy (“Mike & Molly”) and Joshua Jackson (“Fringe”) will do the honors. The people they choose to read the nominations are often a foreshadowing of nominations—or at least I’m hoping so. McCarthy is awesome and even though I don’t watch “Fringe,” it would be nice to see a network sci-fi show break through…

As far as predictions, I would look for cable to dominate most of the categories. I am rooting for Jon Cryer, Joel McHale and “Top Chef.” And I would love to see one of the “Real Housewives” shows get nominated. Plus, there are some potential nominees with local ties that I am definitely rooting for…

I will, of course, have much more after the nominations come down…