Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Can "Children" and "Life" Really Survive?

Remember how I said that I wasn’t sure whether I should be happy about “All My Children” and “One Life to Live” continuing on the Internet? Well now I’m even more unsure…

FOX411.com is reporting that several of the stars of the shows have been asked to take major pay cuts to continue. The move is understandable since the costs would be hard for an upstart online venture to absorb.

And that’s my concern. If Prospect Park can’t afford to do it right, why do it at all? It would be a shame for the shows to limp along just so they can continue.

You can read the whole story from FOX411.com here.