Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pick of the Week: A Major Finale and a Bittersweet Bonus

For the second week in a row, my Pick is a show I don’t watch. But again, it’s such a huge episode it can’t be ignored…

My Pick of the Week is the two-hour season finale of “The Mentalist.”

Ever since the show premiered, Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) has been after Red John, the mysterious serial killer who murdered his family. In the third season finale, Jane will finally come face-to-face with his nemesis.

Here’s the description from CBS:

“Red John's mole is finally revealed and Patrick Jane comes face-to-face with the serial killer in an explosive confrontation that leads to shocking repercussions.”

I haven’t watched an episode of the show since the first season, but I think I’ll watch this one.

“The Mentalist” airs Thursday, May 19th at 9 p.m. on CBS…

Now for a bittersweet bonus…

Try as I might, I’m still having trouble understanding the cancellation of “Breaking In”—especially since last week’s episode was so funny I wanted to cry.

And this week it will be even harder not to cry as we must say goodbye to this excellent comedy with an episode that’s sure to be hilarious. Mike Tyson guests in the series finale as Cameron (Bret Harrison) must go undercover at his old high school.

“Breaking In” airs Wednesday, May 18th at 9:30 p.m. on FOX…

Photo Credits: Michael Yarish/Warner Bros. & Jordin Althaus/FOX