Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, April 30, 2010

24 Days of "24" Starts Tomorrow

When you devote nine years of your life to something, it’s hard to say goodbye to it. But that’s exactly what I’ll be doing in exactly 24 days. I’ll be saying goodbye to my beloved “24.”

And it turns out, I’m not handling it all that well…

So to help me get through it, I’m doing something very special on this blog—24 Days of "24." Each day until the finale on May 24th, I’ll be doing a “24”-related post. And I’ve already got some pretty cool things lined up for it.

You’ll hear from the author of three of the “24” novels and the show’s music composer. I’ll share a “24”-Huntington connection; plus I’ll share what I think are the show’s 24 biggest moments.

And feel free to share right along with me either by posting a comment or by sending an e-mail to hdstaytuned@hotmail.com.

Tomorrow, we’ll kick things off with the thoughts of Matt Roush of “TV Guide Magazine.” And let me warn you, you might want some tissues handy…

Let the countdown begin…Tick-tock…Tick-tock…Tick-tock…

Photo Credit: Brian Bowen Smith/FOX