Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, April 19, 2010

Pick Up the Best of Bravo at Target

Target has finally heard my pleas and joined with Bravo to release some of my favorite shows on DVD.

And this week, they’re all on sale for $14.99 each…

You can pick up Season 1 or 2 of “Flipping Out,” Season 2 of “Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List,” Season 2 of “Million Dollar Listing,” Season 1 or 2 of “The Rachel Zoe Project,” Season 1 of “The Millionaire Matchmaker,” Season 1 of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Season 1 of “The Real Housewives of New York City,” Season 1 of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” and my all-time favorite season of my all-time Bravo fave, “Top Chef: Chicago.”
But you can only get them at Target…

Photo Credit: Bravo