Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pick of the Week: "So let it be written..."

There is a whole list of movies that I never miss when I catch them on TV…

“The Fugitive” (which I’m actually writing as I watch this), “Miss Congeniality,” “The Replacements,” “Legally Blonde” and “The Parent Trap” (the remake) are just a few of them.

And then there’s the movie I sit down and watch once a year. All four and a half glorious hours of it…

My Pick of the Week is “The Ten Commandments.”

Yes, there are parts of it that come off cheesy today, but the truth is they just don’t make movies like that anymore. So we should all take the time to enjoy it.

“So let it be written. So let it be done.”

“The Ten Commandments” airs Saturday, April 3rd beginning at 7 p.m. on ABC…

Photo Credit: Paramount