Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pick of the Week: Time to Go "Dancing"

Monday nights are pretty crazy for me the way it is as I watch/tape “24” and tape the CBS comedies. But they’re about to get even crazier with the season premiere of a reality show I don’t usually watch, but now have no choice…

My Pick of the Week is the season premiere of “Dancing With the Stars.”

The reason I have no choice is because I have to see Chad Ochocinco, one of my very favorite NFL players. I really wish that Chad wasn’t doing the show because I want him to concentrate on football and helping the Bengals get back to the playoffs. But I’ve got a feeling he could really go far with this thing…

Here’s a look at this season’s dancers…


Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani











Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitehood (His first season)


Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya











Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke











Buzz Aldrin and Ashly Costa










Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough












Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy











Niecy Nash and Louis Van Amstel













Jake Pavelka and Chelsie Hightower










Aiden Turner and Edyta Sliwinska












Shannon Doherty and Mark Ballas









So who do I think has the best chance to walk away with the mirror-balled trophy? I’ve got to go with Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough. As the leader of the Pussycat Dolls, Nicole has some moves and Derek is a fearless and talented choreographer. But I would not count out Chad and Cheryl. We know how talented Cheryl is and how good she is at getting the best out of her partners. Plus she told “TV Guide” that Chad is very serious about the competition. And I think that the audience will like him.

All 11 pairs will dance tomorrow night and next Monday night. The first elimination episode will air Tuesday, March 30th at 8 p.m.

“Dancing With the Stars” premieres Monday, March 22nd with a two-hour episode at 8 p.m. on ABC…

Photos Credit: Craig Sjodin/ABC