Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pick of the Week: NBC's Grand Experiment

After months of speculation, the night has finally arrived for the premiere of the most hotly anticipated new show of the season.

And that show is, of course, my Pick...

My Pick of the Week is the premiere of “The Jay Leno Show.”

The reason the show is so hotly anticipated is because we’re all wondering if NBC’s grand experiment will work or fall flat on its face. And even though I’m a little sore at Jay for canning his longtime director Ellen Brown and replacing her with a veteran of Conan O’Brien’s old show, I still really want this to succeed.

NBC actually did something smart (I know. I’m shocked myself.) to help make that happen by having the show premiere this week so it can have a week without a lot of competition from the other networks. I hope it helps…

The premiere will feature Jerry Seinfeld and a performance by Jay-Z, Rihanna and Kanye West…

“The Jay Leno Show” premieres Monday, September 14th at 10 p.m. on NBC…

Photo Credit: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC