Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pick of the Week: Hooray for Hollywood!

I hate to make it look like I’m plugging my other blog, but since this is one of my favorite things of the entire season, I have no choice but to make it my Pick…

My Pick of the Week is “American Idol.”

It’s Hollywood Week on “American Idol,” my absolute favorite part of the show. And thankfully, we’re getting an extra hour next week so we can get the full Hollywood Week experience.

This year for the first time the contestants are actually going to Hollywood (instead of Pasadena) and are auditioning on the stage of the enormous Kodak Theater. And, Group Day, where the contestants have to form groups and perform together with choreography, makes its triumphant return.

Even if you aren’t an “Idol” fan, you won’t want to miss what is sure to be some of the biggest drama of the TV season…

“American Idol” airs Tuesday, February 3rd and Wednesday, February 4th at 8 p.m. on FOX…

Photo Credit: FOX