Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, January 30, 2009

"Top Chef": Jeff Goes After My Man Tom

Well, it looks like my dumping of Jeff as my favorite contestant on “Top Chef” was a good move…

In an exit interview with People.com, Jeff said he felt like the show used him as “some kind of sex object.”

According to Jeff, he was shown with his shirt off in “every single show that [he’s] ever seen.” He went on to say, “It seems like a camera was always following me around trying to find me whenever I’m taking my clothes off to change in the morning or at night. So, to be used like that is always fun.”

Okay, I’ve seen every episode this season at least twice (most of them four and five times) and I don’t remember Jeff having his shirt off. And I would’ve remembered that…

I think Jeff is just expressing some sour grapes. Did the show play up Jeff being an attractive guy? Of course. But use him? Sorry, Jeff can’t agree.

But I could look over that if he had just stopped there…

Also in the interview with People.com, Jeff took some serious shots at Head Judge Tom Colicchio. “My opinion about Tom Colicchio’s food is that it’s extremely boring. I’vebeen to his restaurant. His chicken dish on his menu is roasted chicken with roasted potatoes, thyme and olive oil. If I want that, I’d go to my grandmother’s house. That’s just not exciting to me. I don’t know who would go out and pay exorbitant amounts of money for that food.”

WOW! Bashing my man Tom? And here I was considering voting for Jeff for fan favorite to make up for dumping him. No way now.

However, I will say that this will make a VERY interesting reunion show—if it hasn’t already been filmed. I hope Tom puts a big old black eye on that pretty face…

No wait. That’s not going to happen. Tom’s actually got class…
Photo Credit: Bravo