Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pick of the Week: Let’s Get “Dirty”

Nothing can kill a show faster than adding an unnecessary character who steals the focus from the original characters just so the show can add a name actor or actress.

That’s why I’m very concerned about the addition of Lucy Liu to “Dirty Sexy Money.” I just don’t get why she’s necessary.

But since “DSM” was my favorite new show last season, I can’t not make it my Pick…

So, my Pick of the Week is the season premiere of “Dirty Sexy Money.”

Everything I’ve read about the show said it plans to get dirtier and sexier. “‘Dynasty’ on steroids,” William Baldwin (Patrick) called it, which completely worries me since I thought it was fine the way it was…

Plus, I’ve been hearing stories of a death early in the season. And I don’t like the sound of that at all.

I guess we’ll just see…

“Dirty Sexy Money” premieres Wednesday, October 1st at 10 p.m. on ABC…