Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Predictions Start to Come True...

Alec Baldwin wins Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series. If I get one more prediction, I’ll top my personal record. Of course, that would only be four, but still…

Glenn Close wins Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series. And there’s number four. Go me!...

Wait a minute! They have Kiefer present the Emmy for the category he couldn’t be nominated for this year? That’s not fair! And neither is not letting him say anything…

Bryan Cranston wins Outstanding Actor in a Drama! It’s a shocker, but I’m happy for him. He’s a great actor that got robbed numerous times during his “Malcolm in the Middle” days…

Didn’t you love that twinkle in Craig Ferguson’s eyes when he was pretending to have his hand on Brooke Shields’ behind?...

Tina Fey wins! Wow, maybe I shouldn’t watch any of the nominees every year…

I take it back. Jimmy Kimmel just did the funniest joke of the night. He brought all of the Reality Host nominees on the stage and made a somewhat lame attempt to read critiques from “the judges” (although him saying Paula wanted to sleep with Jeff Probst was funny). Then he said the winner “will be revealed after this commercial break.” A taste of their own medicine. Nice…

I have to say that I find it cute that Ryan is totally nervous…