Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The First Half Hour...

So, let me give you my thoughts about the first half hour that I am now watching on tape…

How cool was it to see all of the principal cast members of “Everybody Loves Raymond” paying tribute to “Holy crap!” Peter Boyle’s catchphrase…

Why were Sandra Oh and Chondra Pierce praying during Oprah’s introduction?...

Am I the only one that thinks Heidi’s best look was the suit?...

Wow! Jimmy Kimmel was right. That opening bit with the hosts was rough. Why didn’t Tom Bergeron or Heidi Klum speak? Because they’re smart?...

So Neil Patrick Harris submitted ‘The Goat” and still didn’t win? I love Jeremy Piven, but come on! Three years in a row?!...Funny dig at the opening, though…

The whole old show set thing was a good idea to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Emmys…

Jean Smart won! It’s about daggone time! And I got another one. YEA!!! That’s for her gip two years ago when she should have won for “24.” And she looked gorgeous…

No wonder the show ran long. They took a zillion commercial breaks…

What was that weird ivory dress Heidi wore? And did anyone else think she was about to curse when she said “verklempt”?...

Zeljko Ivanek won! I didn’t see that coming, but I’m happy for him because I’m a big fan all the way from his “Homicide” days. I hate it for Michael Emerson, though. What does he have to do?...

Okay, the Ricky Gervais trying to get his Emmy back from Steve Carell bit went on way too long…