Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, August 17, 2007

"High School Musical 2": The Supporting Characters

So we know that Troy, Gabriella, Ryan, Sharpay, Chad and Taylor will all be back in “High School Musical 2,” but what other Wildcats will be joining them?

Kelsi (Oleysa Rulin) will be back composing more songs for the gang. By the way, Rulin will next be seen in “Major Movie Star,” which stars Jessica Simpson as a celebrity who enrolls in Army boot camp. Rulin and Simpson enrolled in two days of actual boot camp to prepare…

Zeke (Chris Warren, Jr.), the baking basketball player will be back, and once again making a play for Sharpay (Ashley Tisdale)…

Zeke’s teammate Jason (Ryne Sanborn) will also return with an expanded role. You may remember that Jason was the player that Kelsi walked off with at the end of the movie. Sanborn can next be seen in the independent film, “The Adventures of Food Boy” co-starring Lucas Grabeel (Ryan)…

Martha (Kaycee Stroh) will also return. You’ll remember her as the student who confessed to loving hip-hop during “Stick to the Status Quo.” On the “HSM 2” premiere blue carpet, Stroh told “USA Today” that her weight was a result of a blood clot after knee surgery. “I gained 40 pounds in three months, but it ended up getting me ‘High School Musical,’ so I can't complain. The clot is now gone, and I'm trying to get back to my happy and healthy size 12”…

According to “People,” we’ll also get the return of Ms. Darbus (Alyson Reed) and Coach Bolton (Bart Johnson)…

And, it looks like AOL was right. Miley Cyrus does have a small role in one of the movie’s dance sequences—a role she begged for and ended up flying herself to the set to do. She told “USA Today,”: “I flew out in a plane that was so small I was scared to death. I had my dog with me, and they tried to kick my dog off the plane. I called my best friend Ashley (Tisdale) in tears”…

Not that I need to remind you, but “High School Musical 2” premieres tonight (Friday) at 8 on Disney Channel…