Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Friday, August 17, 2007

Cruisin' Away the Weekend...

This Sunday morning, I will be hanging out at First Baptist Church of Proctorville’s third annual “Fellowship Cruise-In.” Registration starts at 9:30 a.m. with public viewing of the cars at Noon. Cruisers are more than welcome to attend church services in casual dress (10:30 a.m.). The church is located ½ mile north of the Lawrence County Fairgrounds.

I say all that for two reasons. Number one, I encourage anyone out there with a classic car to come join us. My mom and dad are the main planners of this great event and it’s my pleasure to help them out every year.

Number two, this means that I will be spending the weekend with my parents. And all of my faithful readers know that my parents don’t have cable—which means that I won’t see “High School Musical 2” until SUNDAY!

The things we sacrifice for our families…LOL

My parents don’t have high-speed Internet access either so I’ll be out of commission until Monday morning when I give you my take on “HSM 2” and my Pick of the Week, as my favorite summer reality show wraps up its season.

Until then, have a great weekend!