Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Thursday, July 12, 2007

An Emmy Buzz Omission...

In reading an MSN article called "The 10 Best Actors on TV," I was reminded of an actor I forgot to mention in my Emmy buzz post as someone I'd like to see on the list of finalists for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama--Robert Knepper of "Prison Break."

There were many times when T-Bag was unwatchable, but it was never because of Knepper. He somehow always finds a way to give T-Bag just enough heart to make us glad he's still around.

His chances of an Emmy nod are pretty much nil, but I wanted to make sure and mention him anyway...