Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, July 09, 2007

Pick of the Week Take Two

After I had already published my Pick of the Week post, I realized I picked the wrong show. I somehow missed it in my blogging notebook…

I wonder if Kathy Griffin ever has that problem with her comedy notebook…

The show I meant to pick is “Psych,” which returns for its second season with a parody of “American Idol.” Shawn and Gus (James Roday and Dule Hill) go undercover on a hit reality singing show to find out who is behind the death threats being received by the nasty British judge (Tim Curry). Gina Gershon plays the loopy female judge.

“Psych” airs Friday, July 13th at 10 p.m. on USA...

And I still recommend that you watch “Traveler”…