Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Monday, July 02, 2007

Pick of the Week: The Return of "Jericho"

Before I give you my Pick of the Week, let me spotlight a few other things going on this week…

There’s a holiday this week and that means marathons…

Wednesday, July 4th you can catch marathons of “Monk” (6 a.m., USA), “Law & Order” (8 a.m., TNT), “King of the Hill” (Noon, FX) and “The Twilight Zone” (8 a.m., Sci Fi). But my recommendation is the marathon of season three of the fabulous “Project Runway” (10 a.m., Bravo). I wish that show would hurry up and come back…

Saturday brings a marathon for music lovers with “Live Earth: The Concerts for a Climate in Crisis.” Sundance has the most coverage with 22 hours beginning at 4 a.m. Bravo picks it up at 9 a.m., CNBC at 7 p.m., and NBC at 8 p.m…

But my Pick of the Week is the return of “Jericho.” The fans got the show back on the air, but whether the campaign is ultimately successful will begin to become clear this week. Friday, CBS re-airs the excellent pilot. Next week, we’ll get the recap special and then we’ll see the remainder of the season’s episodes.

In my blog about the pilot back in September, I said, “Every year, there’s at least one show that I actually like, I just don’t have time to watch it. This year that show will probably be ‘Jericho.’”

Thanks to the “Jericho” rangers and CBS, I’ve got another chance…

“Jericho” airs Friday at 9 p.m. on CBS…