Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sometimes this show makes me feel stupid...

Most of the time, I usually keep up with all of the "Heroes" action. But then sometimes I'll be reading someone else's blog and I'll feel like an idiot for not catching a major point.

This morning was one of those times...

Warning: The remainder of this post contains details about last night's "Heroes."

Though I was pretty sure that Molly, the young girl with the ability to track the heroes was the girl Matt saved early in the season, I missed another key point. Matt, HRG and Ted went to New York to destroy The Company's tracking system--the Walker system. Walker is Molly's last name, which means Molly is the system they went to New York to destroy...

Somehow I don't think Matt's going to let that happen...