Stay Tuned
Reviews, previews and much more on "The Real Housewives," "How I Met Your Mother," "NCIS" and many more of your favorite shows. This is the place to talk about all of the things that make us "Stay Tuned"…

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"Jericho" serves up a doozy...

So even though I hadn’t seen an episode of “Jericho” since the season premiere, I managed to correctly predict who died…

Warning: The remainder of this post contains details about last night’s episode of “Jericho.”

But even though I knew who it was going to be, it didn’t lessen the emotional impact of the scenes as Jake was forced to deal with his father’s death. Gerald McRaney’s death speech was beautifully done.

And how about that cliffhanger as Jericho and New Bern prepared to go to war with the new government preparing to intervene and round up Hawkins? Talk about a doozy…

I’m really rooting for this one to get renewed, if only to get Daniel Benzali back on primetime TV…